FanPost

Brandon Prust

Brandon Prust by NHL yes I did have to warn a couple hbo guys about steppin on the ranger crest in the room, they apologized sincerely. Then I made em kiss it :)

Possibly the greatest tweet ever. Glad to see Prust stand up for the team before training camp even starts. I really hope hbo caught this encounter and actually show it to us devoted fans. These last words are filler to get to 75