FanPost

NHL 12 Xbox 360

I saw a league go up for PS3. I'm not necessarily starting a league but I play EASHL which I think is a lot of fun, but i'd be open to joining a league for a tournament or something like that. I think this would be a good thread to exchange gamertags and info for a possible league and stuff like that.

My gamertag is MAATTTEEAAUUU94. Feel free to add me and invite to a EASHL league or whatnot.