2011 New York Rangers Training Camp: Day Three Preview

Today marks the final day of the three day training camp for the New York Rangers. Today the pucks will finally be out on the ice, as two scrimmages will be taking place. The first puck drop is at 9:00 AM between Group 1 and Group 4. After the scrimmage, each team will skate for an hour each, before closing out camp. The final game, between Group 2 and Group 3 will take place at 1:00 PM.

Marian Gaborik and Artem Anisimov both returned to the ice for drills earlier today, after skipping yesterday's practice. Michael Del Zotto was also a surprise during day two, as he fights to regain his roster spot. The NY Daily News caught up with Del Zotto and here's what he had to say, "I learned from my experiences and learned from my mistakes last year, and it’s a whole different year and I’m a whole new person this year." Hopefully Del Zotto can turn it around this season, and prove us all wrong.

John Tortorella said that he expects some of the kids to get a shot in the first pre-season game, to prove themselves. He also stated that he would be disappointed if at least one of the prospects didn't crack the roster. There is no doubt that Torts will be willing to use the nine game limit, to see how some players react to the next level.

The final day is upon us, and we finally get back into action on Wednesday against the Devils. Thoughts on all this guys?