Bantering Points: Del Zotto's Waiver Situation Could Be A Problem

NEW YORK NY - FEBRUARY 20: Michael Del Zotto #4 of the New York Rangers controls the puck against the Philadelpia Flyers at Madison Square Garden on February 20 2011 in New York City. The Flyers defeated the Rangers 4-2. (Photo by Chris Trotman/Getty Images)

 - Michael Del Zotto is running on 33 games before he has to pass through waivers, to be sent down to the AHL. This could be a major concern if he struggles for another season. Dave takes a look at what could potentially happen.

 - Our second round of voting for the Winter Classic Jersey Contest is now underway! Take a look at how voting will work for this round! Good luck to all of our finalists!

 - Yesterday, Jim Cerny hosted a chat on Blueshirts United, and Ryan Bourque was his guest. According to Bourque, he wants to model his game after Ryan Callahan. The future for the Rangers could be really bright if that came true.

 - It can become a difficult process to tell when a prospect is ready for the NHL. Michael over at Bleeding All Blue, takes a look at the process that is involved with Christan Thomas and Tim Erixon.

 - Chris Kreider recently took part in the Rangers informal skates this week. He states that he would like to get to the NHL soon, and get to play with the young guys on the Rangers.