2011 New York Rangers Training Camp: Tuesday's Early Morning Scrimmage

Today's scrimmage consisted of Henrik Lundqvist's White team, facing off against the Green team and Marty Biron. The white lines were as follows, Michael St. Croix - Matt Rust - Scott Tanski, Mike Rupp - Brian Boyle - Dale Weise, Jason Wilson - Kris Newbury - Collin Bowman

Along with the lines for team green, Callahan - Anisimov - Dubinsky, Sean Avery, John Mitchell, JT Miller, Andrew Yogan, Kale Kerbashian, Jordan Hickmott. Artem Anisimov and the "pack line" gave Green an early 1-0 lead. It was a pretty quiet game until we reached the second period.

Right off the bat, Kris Newbury and Samuel Noreau dropped the gloves after a scrum in front of Lundqvist. Almost instantly after, Avery and Wilson decided to drop them as well. According to multiple beat rights, Wilson got the upper hand on Avery.

Follow after the jump for more.

Marty Biron was pulled halfway through the game, and Jason Missiaen replaced him. Later on in the second period, Mike Rupp roofed a penalty shot over the shoulder of Missiaen , to tie the game at 1-1. Michael St. Croix cashed in on a nice pass from Matt Rust, giving White a 2-1 lead late in the game. Both Dubinsky and Girardi had great opportunities in the final 10 seconds of the game, but Lundqvist turned away both.

White went on to win their third straight game, and give them a 3-0 record thus far.  Also, check out our latest news story about the Rangers having an interest in defenseman Paul Mara.