FanPost

Anyone Subscribe To AHL Live?

So I've been thinking about subscribing to AHL Live so I can get even more of my hockey fix and watch all the Connecticut Whale games.  From what I've read online the video quality used to be terrible, but I can't find much on how it is now.  I was wondering if anyone here subscribed this past year or had any feedback on how the quality is now?  Any help would really be appreciated guys.