You can fraternize with the enemy over at In Lou We Trust. Just remember that John has very strict guidelines for his open game threads (MUCH stricter than here) so abide by those rules if you want to go play.

Joe's player to watch:

Brad Richards

#19 / Center / New York Rangers

6-0

196

May 02, 1980

I was right about Artem Anisimov last game, so there's no reason to assume Richards won't have a great game today.

Have fun in the open game thread guys. We had 770 comments last one, let's beat that tonight! Also, these game threads will look a lot cooler once the season starts, but the preview boxes aren't available until the season starts.