FanShot

Should be a slow news day today, so I wanted to break a little news. The New York Rangers put me in...

+

Should be a slow news day today, so I wanted to break a little news. The New York Rangers put me in touch with Ryan Bourque, and we had a great interview. Story should go up next week! Preliminary thoughts: He understands the game, and he understands the process to make a team. If he isn't on your radar, he should be.