FanPost

Chris Campoli to Rangers?

There is speculation that the New York Rangers are looking at UFA Defenseman Chris Campoli to solidify the back line with another veteran D with Marc Staal still suffering from the lingering effects of post-concussion syndrome.

You might remember Campoli as an Islander where he actually had a pretty impressive rookie campaign in 2005-2006 with 34 points (9G/25A in 80Gms).

Rotoworld snippet (via NY Post): http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nhl/139190/rangers-to-look-at-ufa-chris-campoli