New York Rangers Notes: Have The Rangers Picked Their Lines?

The New York Rangers are using the following lines in practice today, according to Andrew Gross:

Wolski-Richards-Gaborik, Dubinsky-Anisimov-Callahan, Fedotenko-Boyle-Prust, Rupp-Stepan-Zuccarello.

Staal-Girardi, McDonagh-Sauer, Del Zotto-Eminger. Lundqvist and Stajcer the goalies on ice.

Could these be the lines that the Rangers will use in their first regular season game? The lines seem quite realistic, as Wolski is the left winger for Richards/Gaborik like expected, the D pairs seem the same as expected, and the two lines John Tortorella wants to keep together are together. (Dubi-Anisimov-Cally, Fedo-Boyle-Prust)

If these are the lines, the third line is the most interesting. Michael Rupp and Derek Stepan were both expected to be on this line, but Mats Zuccarello seemed to be in a battle with Carl Hagelin, Eric Christensen, Sean Avery, and others for the third line right wing spot. Looks like Zuccarello won. Also worth noting is that Stepan is at center, rather than left wing.

If these are the lines, the only thing left to see is where the players that were not cut during the first round of cuts end up. Tim Erixon, Carl Hagelin, Sean Avery, Eric Christensen, and more.

The second group is:

Avery-EC-Weise, Thuresson-Mitchell-Bourque, Hagelin-Newbury-Deveaux, Bickel, Erixon, Parlett, Bell, McIlrath, Biron.

Also, the Flyers have released Mike Nylander.

Thoughts? Who do you think will get the "scratched" spots?