FanPost

The New and Improved Matt Cooke

Haha this made me smile , that the same old goon is back at it again. After months of vowing to be a saint(not really but you get the point) and to never hitting people the same way he hit them before , Cooke showed us again why he is the king of Douchbags with a boarding call against the Wild.

Heres the link to the article and the link to the video. Enjoy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/New-and-improved-Matt-Cooke-boards-a-guy;_ylt=AkE8NZ608YcMmfw.g32F95J7vLYF?urn=nhl-wp13351

Do you guys think he should be suspended for that play?