FanPost

Rangers lineup... Alumni Game

The Rangers will have a Winter Classic Alumni Game. This should be fun to watch. Here's some possibilities for  my Lineup. Feel free to make your own.

Fowards

Messier,Gretzky, Ron Duguay (things) haha... Matteau, Espo? Gilbert maybe, Jagr, well maybe not. Graves,  Don Maloney, Steve Vickers, Walt Tkaczuk, Sandstrom, and Mike Gartner

Defense

Leetch Zubov

J. Patrick Brad Park

Greschner Beukaboom

Goalies

Richter

Blackburn

I think We're strong on D and we have nice mix of Grit and skill lol