New York Rangers Open Game Thread: Rangers At Philadelphia Flyers

Tonight the Rangers will be taking on the Philadelphia Flyers in their final North American pre-season game. The Rangers will be making two cuts after tonight's game, to finalize their roster for Europe. Wojtek Wolski will be sitting out tonight, due to a sore groin.

Carl Hagelin will be  replacing him in the lineup tonight, giving him another shot to prove himself before the roster cuts.

Lundqvist will get the start tonight in goal for the Blueshirts, along Ilya Bryzgalov starting for the Flyers. Also in the line-up tonight for the Flyers, he will be facing his former team.

Below are the lineups for tonight's game.

Goalies: Henrik Lundqvist, Martin Biron
Defense: Michael Del Zotto, Dan Girardi, Ryan McDonaghMike Sauer, Stu Bickel, Tim Erixon
Forwards: Sean Avery, Brandon Dubinsky, Brian Boyle, Dale Weise, Andre Deveaux, John Mitchell, Mats Zuccarello, Erik Christensen, Artem Anisimov, Andreas Thuresson, Ryan Bourque, Carl Hagelin.

Enjoy the game everyone! It should be a good one