FanPost

"I'm gonna f-n kill Giroux"

Not sure if the MSG feed picked up some of the on-ice "discussion" after the Sesito hit on Sauer but Comcast did.

To paraphrase Avery: "I really don't want to f-n kill Giroux tonight. You got this guy running around. So get him under control or I am gonna f-n kill Giroux"

Love him or hate him but nothing can be said about him not standing up for teammates. When he is engaged and playing under control he can be an asset.

SB Nation Featured Video