FanPost

Andre Deveaux a bit of a goofball

I was reading one of the stories on Yahoo's hockey blog, Puck Daddy, about Sestito's hit on Deveaux. Someone commented that they liked Deveaux and he had done some fun interviews with teammates during his time with the Chicago Wolves. I looked it up on Youtube and though I've only had a moment to watch one of them, it was mildly amusing, and if you're like me, it's always interesting just to see their personalities.

Dish with Devo: Episode 1

Check out the related videos or suggestions (or simply search) for more of them.

Here is the one I watched, where Andre asks his teammates what they want for Christmas, or what they might be getting for their families: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R78-ew7Q49c