FanPost

Superstitions

              So i consider myself pretty superstitious in life. When it comes to hockey i'm even more so. During my normal readings during the week i noticed 2 things that maybe working in our favor. Jan Levine over at the Buzz noticed the year we won the cup we started the season in London, England. Even though we've started over seas before and have lost then next part might bring things along quicker. Every team that has won in the winter classic has gone on to win the cup the following year. I can't remember where i read the second part but it was just recently maybe in a THN mag. Either way, starting in Europe this year and a possible win at the winter classic got my superstitious juices flowing in the sense that maybe Lord Stanley's Cup is in our near future.