FanPost

Radio for European Preseason Games?

Today's game in Prague is at 1:00 pm EST.  Would be great to listen to a radio broadcast of it at work.  Anyone know anything about radio for these preseason games?  Also have a 1:00 pm game in sweden tomorrow that I think MSG is broadcasting on television.  Then 11:00 am game in Slovakia on sunday will be nice to watch before football.  But these week day games would be nice to listen to on radio at work.