Bantering Points: Was Steven Fogarty Worth The Risk?

 - Yesterday, Russ Cohen contributed another article for our prospect watch and this time it was on Steven Fogarty. According to Russ, Fogarty was well worth the risk, and could pan out well for the Rangers.

 - The Rangers finally got some light in a recent Hockey News article. But in this case, it was about upcoming prospect Tim Erixon. According to the article, Erixon has improved drastically with a deep SEL playoff run, and playing along side Adam Larsson.

 - The Islanders went ahead and did something bizarre yet again. No, DiPietro didn't get an extension. BUT, they did sign a deal with a tattoo parlor; oh it gets much better. The deal also includes a tattoo parlor to be included in Nassau Coliseum!

 - We all know Sean Avery is known for his rather aggressive attitude. But, did anyone know that he planned to get arrested in Washington, following a Keystone XL pipeline protest?

 - With NHL 12 right around the bend, Wayne Gretzky shares some insight on NHL 12 and what motivated him as a player in the NHL.