New York Rangers Open Game Thread: Rangers Vs. Frolunda

The biggest story in the New York Rangers second preseason European friendly will be goaltender Henrik Lundqvist going up against his former team, Frolunda. Oh yeah, his twin brother also happens to play for Frolunda, and will be suiting up tonight.

For the Rangers brass, it's another opportunity to get a good look at some of the players who are fighting for roster spots. Michael Del Zotto and Tim Erixon had good showings in yesterday's 2-0 win over HC Sparta (both recorded assists in the victory) as they try to prove they belong with the big club this year.

Obviously today will be another opportunity to prove just that.

But all eyes will end up being on Lundqvist and his twin brother Joel Lundqvist. The game is televised on MSG today, so if you happen to be out of work or on lunch you will be able to catch some of it.

Have fun in the thread guys!