Bantering Points: Hockey Season Is Closing In

DETROIT - APRIL 10: Chris Kreider #19 of the Boston College Eagles carries the trophy off the ice after the championship game of the 2010 NCAA Frozen Four on April 10, 2010 at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan. Boston College defeated Wisconsin 5-0 to win the national title. (Photo by Elsa/Getty Images)

 - On the Outside The Garden twitter feed, they listed that there is just 33 days left until the season opener. Along with that, 13 days until training camp opens and 7 days until Traverse City. Hockey season is just about a month away!

 - We all expect Del Zotto and Erixon to occupy the final two spots of the defensive pairings. But, what IF (big if) Erixon or Del Zotto fail, Tomas Kundratek could be the perfect candidate for the job. Dave over at Blue Seat Blogs breaks down Kundratek's game and what he can bring to the Rangers.

 - With Chris Kreider deciding to go back to Boston College for another season, it could benefit after all. Kreider believes that he can better compete at the professional level after one more season at BC.

 - Since the release of the Team USA roster, the name J.T Miller and Shane McColgan have been golden around Ranger blogs. Corey Pronman over at Hockey Prospectus breaks down each and every player that was on Team USA's camp roster.