FanPost

Devils are the Greatest, in Lou we belive......

Did I get anyone's attention??? The best thing that happen last season was the Devils signing on Kovalchuk....point here is that I think that ties up the Devil's future for many good Rangers years to come. They are $$$$$ stuck now for 3-4-5-15 years to come, makes me think of Islanders highest paid player last season, and how it makes me laugh all the way to the Stanley Cup. 1 more month, I hope i see Zuc and Avery in the line up, pluss all the all the youth.