FanPost

Lundqvist ties the knot this summer

Scott Burnside of ESPN is reporting that much to the dismay of women everywhere and Sean Avery, that Lundqvist was married this summer. Nice to hear good news in the midst of all the tragedy.

Sorry Avery, you need to find a new wing man. May I suggest Dubi. That pornstache must draw the ladies to him like flys to shit.

This 75 word limit is killing me. So as a space filler, I am reporting my amazement of actually seeing some blue sky in NJ. It has felt like England for the past week.