Bantering Points: Traverse City Set For Saturday

LOS ANGELES, CA - JUNE 26: Andrew Yogan stands after being drafted in the fourth round by the New York Rangers during day two of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft at Staples Center on June 26, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

 - Traverse City starts tomorrow and all the hype is finally here, it's hockey time again! The Rangers sent out a press release yesterday about the involvement of Twitter during the Tournament. John Gianonne, and Dave Maloney will be answering fan questions all throughout the tournament as well.

 - Also, again with Traverse City coming up, which player are you looking forward to seeing the most? Joe takes a look at which of the Rangers prospects to keep a close eye on during the tournament.

 - This week's recent tragedy in Russia affected tons of people, both in Russia and around the world. Michael over at Bleeding All Blue at how the plane crash deeply affected the New York Rangers organization as well.

 - Many are questioning how Brad Richards will perform in his first season on Broadway. To add to the speculations, Glen over at SNY Rangers Blog, takes a look into the advanced stats that could make or break Richards.

SB Nation Featured Video