New York Rangers Winter Classic Practice Open Thread

Today, starting at 2:30 the New York Rangers will hold their outdoor practice at Citizens Bank Park, in preparation for tomorrow's Winter Classic. MSG will be carrying a live feed of the practice which will run from 2:30 until 4:30.

This is also a good time to mention that Blueshirt Banter was credentialed for the 2012 NHL Winter Classic. So make sure to follow me at twitter.com@blueshirtbanter for tweets from the press box and full coverage during and after the game. It should be a fantastic event.

It will be interesting to see a live view of the practice, to see how the Rangers are prepping for the outdoor game, and we may also see some fooling around as well. With that said, we hope everyone had a happy holiday's, and an even better New Year! We hope you guys enjoy the practice!

Be sure to check back tomorrow throughout the day as we cover live from the 2012 Winter Classic!