Practice News: Start Time Changed To 3:00; Ryan McDonagh Diagnosed With The Flu

PHILADELPHIA, PA - DECEMBER 31: A general view as the Philadelphia Flyers play against the New York Rangers during the 2012 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic Alumni Game on December 31, 2011 at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (Photo by Jim McIsaac/Getty Images)

The NHL announced during the New York Rangers practice that the game time for tomorrow's Winter Classic has been pushed back to 3:00 PM. It was said that moving it back will generate "optimal playing conditions" for the fans and the players. As we saw with the Alumni game yesterday, the sun glare would cause problems for both the players and ice, which is why both games were moved back to 3:00 PM.

Here is the revised timeline for those attending the game tomorrow courtesy of NHL.com

- Sports Complex Parking Lots will open at 9 a.m. ET

- Spectator Plaza will operate from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. ET.

- Gates to Citizens Bank Park will open at 1 p.m. ET

Also according to the New York Rangers, Ryan McDonagh left practice early, which was first noted as an equipment issue. However, after not returning for some time, the Rangers announced that McDonagh has been diagnosed with the flu. Marc Staal was wearing an "A" on his jersey today, and was paired with Dan Girardi after McDonagh left. Could we potentially see Staal skate tomorrow?