Three Players To Represent The New York Rangers At The All-Star Game

RALEIGH NC - JANUARY 30: Marc Staal #18 of the New York Rangers Henrik Lundqvist #30 of New York Rangers and Erik Karlsson #65 of the Ottowa Senators and Team Staal talk after they were defeated 11 to 10 by Team Lidstrom in the 58th NHL All-Star Game at RBC Center on January 30 2011 in Raleigh North Carolina. (Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images)

The NHL released it's finalized All-star game roster this afternoon, and three New York Rangers' players appear on that roster. First we have Marian Gaborik representing the forwards, and well deserved it is. Marian Gaborik currently leads the Rangers with 23 goals, and 11 assists. Marian Gaborik has been lights out this season, bouncing back from his disappointing 2010-2011 season.

Next up we have Dan Girardi representing the Rangers on the defensive end of the game. Girardi has been amazing this season, and stepped up big time in the absence of Marc Staal. We also saw a bit of offensive flash from Girardi early in the season as well, notching three goals, and 12 assists.

Finally, Henrik Lundqvist will be representing the Rangers between the pipes, and it is VERY well deserved. Henrik Lundqvist has always been carrying the Rangers, but this season is by far his best performance. Hank leads the Rangers with an impressive 19-7-4 record this season, and even single-handily won the Rangers games this season.