FanPost

Captial District Rangers Viewing Party Tonight

Wolfs111-31_medium

via blog.timesunion.com

Just heard about this today, so it's kind of short notice, but thought I'd pass it on to any other fans in Upstate, NY. The New York Rangers are hosting a viewing party tonight at Wolfs 1-11 on Wolf Road, in Colonie. Never been there myself, but there will be free food, soft drinks, and prizes. For the real food snobs, here's a review of the place from the local paper. You can go back and forth all day about who's right and who's wrong in the MSG/TWC battle, but remember, it doesn't mean you like someone just because you are willing to eat their chicken wings. It would be great to show MSG that there's strong support for the team up here, and hopefully encourage them to keep sponsoring events up here.