New York Rangers Noon Number: 10

The New York Rangers were the final team in the NHL to lose their 10th game this season, with the decisive loss coming from a 3-0 loss to the Ottawa Senators Thursday night.

The Rangers didn't come to play against a surging Senators team and suffered the price with a tough-to-swallow loss at Madison Square Garden.

The good news? These games have been far and few between. The Rangers are still two points ahead of the Philadelphia Flyers in the Atlantic Division, and also have a game in hand. John Tortorella is apt to be upset with the effort from his team, and will probably make some adjustments in practice.

Still, the way the Rangers have played can't be overlooked because of one bad loss. That's one of the best things about this team, they always seem to learn from their losses and rebound well. They'll have an opportunity to do that when they travel to Toronto.

SB Nation Featured Video