New York Rangers Officially Recall Kris Newbury

The New York Rangers announced today that they have recalled forward, Kris Newbury, from the Connecticut Whale of the American Hockey League. The recall of Newbury most likely means that both Brandon Dubinsky and Ruslan Fedotenko will remain out of the line-up for tonight's game. However, the recall could just be a precaution in-case either Dubinsky or Fedotenko are not ready come game time.

Ruslan Fedotenko was suffering from back spasms last night, and did not return after the first period. On the other side of things, Brandon Dubinsky has missed the last two games with a sore shoulder. It is unknown on how serious the injury could be, but with him possibly missing his third game tonight it makes you wonder.

Newbury saw time earlier this season with the Rangers, and in six games he was unable to register a point. In 30 games with the Connecticut Whale, Newbury has tallied 15 goals, along with 21 assists.