Rangers Vs. Canadiens: Keys To The Game

MONTREAL CANADA - FEBRUARY 5: Carey Price #31 of the Montreal Canadiens stretches out to make a pad save on an attempt by Artem Anisimov #42 of the New York Rangers during the NHL game at the Bell Centre on February 5 2011 in Montreal Quebec Canada. The Canadiens defeated the Rangers 2-0. (Photo by Richard Wolowicz/Getty Images)

The New York Rangers will take on the Montreal Canadiens tonight at the Bell Centre. The Rangers will look to get their second straight win tonight as well. Here are tonight's keys to the game.

Get A Power Play Goal: This is getting a little repetitive huh? The Rangers need to get a power play goal, simple enough. As I've stated in a past article, the Rangers lack movement on the power play, which leads to their power play failures. If the Rangers get opportunities tonight, they NEED to cash in, especially since this game is in the Bell Centre.

Forget The Past: The last time the Rangers played the Canadiens at the Bell Centre, it was not a pretty sight at all. They need to move on from the past, as they did with the Toronto Maple Leafs last night. They need to come out with some jump and get on the board early. If you keep the home crowd quiet, it will reflect the home team on the ice.

Get Brad Richards On The Board: Brad Richards has been quiet the last couple of games for the Rangers. The only way to get him back into the swing of things is to get him on the board.

Follow after the jump for some additional news.

The Rangers announced the Ruslan Fedotenko will be out of the line-up tonight, and Kris Newbury will be taking his place. Brandon Dubinsky will also remain out of the line-up, as Wojtek Wolski will be in his spot. Henrik Lundqvist will get the start between the pipes tonight.