FanPost

Blueshirt Underground Radio Live at 8 PM: CT Whale News

Hi guys,

Join us at 8 PM for Blueshirt Underground Radio, live uncensored New York Rangers talk on Blog Talk Radio. We'll be talking to Nick Perri from SNY, he'll have all the latest on what's going on with the Connecticut Whale, as well as the New York Rangers prospects.

The show starts at 8, and we have a live interactive chat that goes on throughout the show. So click the link above, and join us for some Ranger talk unlike anything you've ever heard.