FanPost

Early Awards Picks

Here are my early awards picks. This is so far this year, not what it'll be at then end of the season.

Calder Trophy Winner - Adam Henrique- He's been a stud for New Jersey

Other Nominees: Ryan Nugent Hopkins, Matt Read

Selke Winner- Jonathan Toews- Simply one of the best 2 way fowards in the game

Other nominees- Pavel Datsyuk. Patrice Beregeron

Lady Byng Winner- Pavel Datsyuk- He always wins this

Other nominees- Jason Pomminville, Louis Eriksson

Norris Winner- Shea Weber- +12 playing 26 minutes a game and lots of points too.

Other nominees- Erik Karlson, Zdeno Chara

Jack Adams Winner- Torts- Very close, but he wins in my opinion

Other nominees- Ken Hitchcock, Kevin Dineen

Vezina winner- Henrik Lundqvist- He's simply been the best

Other nominees- Tim Thomas, Jonathan Quick

Hart Trophy- Evegeni Malkin- I can't stand him, but where would Pittsburgh be without him? 11,12,13 place? And 51 points in 37 ain't bad either,

Other nominees- Jonathan Toews, Phil Kessel

Picks? Opinions?l