Rangers Vs. Predators: Keys To The Game

The New York Ranger will look to end their mini-skid tonight against the Nashville Predators. After a very embarrassing 4-1 loss to the Montreal Canadiens the other night, the Rangers need to rebound on home ice. Here are tonight's keys to the game!

Fix The Power Play: Once again, the Rangers power play still has not had any success even with only one chance against the Canadiens. The Predators are very aggressive on their penalty kill, as they were against the New York Islanders yesterday afternoon. They need to buckle down and get the power play working tonight, and getting some movement can go a long way for the struggling power play.

Curse Of The Back-up Goaltender: Whenever teams start their back-up goaltender against the Rangers, it is the perfect formula for disaster. Tonight the Predators will be using Anders Lindback, their back-up. Whenever these types of games come about, it seems like the Rangers barley get any shots. They literally need to throw everything at Lindback tonight, something is bound to find the back of the net eventually.

Remain Focused: As Brandon pointed out in an article early today, the Rangers need to forget about the past a focus on tonight. They have been pretty good about that this season by moving on from past failures and come out strong the next few games. Tonight is one of those nights were they need to let their anger from last game fuel them to a win tonight.