Rangers Vs. Predators: Rangers Look To Rebound After Loss In Montreal

NEW YORK, NY - JANUARY 10: Ruslan Fedotenko #26 of the New York Rangers is congratulated by his teammates for his goal in the third period against the Phoenix Coyotes at Madison Square Garden on January 10, 2012 in New York City. (Photo by Chris Trotman/Getty Images)

The New York Rangers will look to rebound after a tough 4-1 loss in Montreal the other night. Tonight is no cake walk either, as the Predators have been playing some strong hockey.

Goalie Match-up:

GP MIN W L GA GAA SA SV SV% SO
2011 - Henrik Lundqvist 32 1934 19 9 63 1.95 969 906 .935 3

vs.

GP MIN W L GA GAA SA SV SV% SO
2011 - Anders Lindback 8 393 2 4 18 2.75 168 150 .893 0

Bryan's Player To Watch:

Marian Gaborik

#10 / Right Wing / New York Rangers

6-1

204

Feb 14, 1982

GP G A P +/- PIM PPG SHG GWG GTG SOG PCT
2011 - Marian Gaborik 43 23 12 35 10 16 5 0 5 140

He's been quiet lately, he's due for a big night.