FanPost

Brad Marchand's cheap shot on Marc Staal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT-Vjh03n20&feature=player_embedded

We all know what happened between Andrew Ference & Ryan McDonagh in Overtime at Boston this past Saturday, but check out what we missed between Brad Marchand & Marc Staal. This was during the first period at the TD Bank North Garden and maybe he deserves to get a return shot.

A sucker punch to the gut after Henrik Lundqvist covered the puck and Marchand tried to pry it loose after he covered it.