FanPost

Realistic Trade Opportunities

I am not so worried about what we would get in return but do we realistically have the ability to dump dead weight like Erik Christensen, Wojtek Wolski, and Sean Avery so that we can get some cap space for the trade deadline.

Do you guys think any teams would actually be interested in either of these players. I know there were two teams who wanted to claim Avery off waivers but I know Sather didn't want to take the cap hit.

What do you guys think?