FanPost

MSG  sucks!

Why are the rangers always second string to other devils/islander hd broadcasts?? Why must we always come second on our own network? Ranger games ( especially this season) should always be on MSG hd or MSG plus hd, MSG 2 looks like watching tv underwater and we are home too! WTF? Really wish rangers could have their own channel.

Honestly why do we even carry the devs. Isles? If nobody else cares, why even broadcast it?