Bantering Points: A Week In Review

- The New York Rangers had one last game before heading into the All-Star break, and that was against the Winnipeg Jets. The Rangers were able to put three goals past Ondrej Pavalec and went on to win their second straight game. Henrik Lundqvist also had a shutout, which would tie him for second all time with 40.

- We haven't heard too much regarding New York Rangers prospects, but we have an update for you today. Michael St. Croix has been named the Western Hockey League player of the week. This is the second time this season St. Croix has appeared as the player of the week. Scouts have been really optimistic as of late about this young prospect.

- There have been numerous amounts of trade rumors circulating the internet as of lately. With that said, there was no doubt the Rangers were brought up in some of these rumors. Would you make a deal at the deadline to shed some extra players, or try to add some depth and/or skill for a deep playoff run?