FanPost

Any word on Marc Staal (is he okay?)

Didn't he take a big hit in the game against the Jets yesterday? I noticed he only had around 12 minutes of ice time and not so much after the hit. any rumors popping up?? My sources don't seem to be that reliable though anybody have any idea on this?? Also congratulations to the rangers for the win and Carl Hagelin for the possible all star game invitation !! :) :) He could easily win the fastest skater competition.