Open Thread: 2012 NHL All-Star Game Plus Lineups

OTTAWA, ON - JANUARY 28: Carl Hagelin #62 of the New York Rangers and team Alfredsson kneels on the ice with teammates during the 2012 Molson Canadian NHL All-Star Skills Competition at Scotiabank Place on January 28, 2012 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. (Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images)

Today will conclude the festivities for All-Star weekend at ScotiaBank Place in Ottawa. Today started at 4:00 with be the All-Star game between Team Chara, and Team Alfredsson. We had quite the show last night with the 2012 NHL All-Star Skills competition, in which the All-Stars, along with rookies showcased their speed, strength, and skills.

We hope everyone enjoys the game, and here are the lineups for Team Alfredsson and Team Chara.

Team Alfredsson:

M. Michalek - J. Spezza - D. Alfredsson

L. Couture - C. Giroux - S. Stamkos

D. Sedin - H. Sedin - S. Hartnell