Blueshirt Banter Discussion: Who Is Your 2012 NHL Winter Classic MVP?

PHILADELPHIA, PA - JANUARY 02: The New York Rangers celebrate after defeating the Philadelphia Flyers by a score of 3-2 during the 2012 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic at Citizens Bank Park on January 2, 2012 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (Photo by Patrick McDermott/Getty Images)

The New York Rangers won the 2012 NHL Winter Classic in dramatic fashion, using three unanswered goals to beat the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 Monday afternoon.

So let me ask all of you: If you had the final vote on an MVP from the Winter Classic, who would you choose?

Maybe you would select Mike Rupp, who scored two of the Rangers' three goals, including on late in the second period to halt the Flyers' momentum and keep the Rangers in the game. Rupp would strike again in the third period from a bad angle to tie the game. He also did a Jaromir Jagr salute after the first goal.

You could also select Henrik Lundqvist. Not only did Lundqvist shine the entire game, he also stopped a Danny Briere penalty shot with 19.6 seconds left to preserve the win.

What about Brad Richards? The Rangers' premiere free agent acquisition scored the game-winning goal (his sixth game-winner this season) and made a few spectacular passes throughout the game.

Or maybe you could chose someone else? So go ahead guys, who is your 2012 NHL Winter Classic MVP?