FanPost

Tortorella's favorite Rangers fan curses out on Canadian TV

Remember watching the second series of the Flyers/Rangers 24/7 show on HBO with little Liam. He and his family was at Citizens Bank ballpark to watch the Winter Classic. Well on NHL Network they showed the replay thru the broadcast of CBC.

While being interviewed in the 3rd period before Mike Rupp scored his second goal of the game, Liam informed the Canadian audience on his texting conversations with NY Rangers Head Coach John Tortorella and said this gem.

"I'm ready to go, let's kick the Flyers Ass."

What a great coach for the Rangers and what a guy to little Liam.