FanPost

Brendan Morrow

With talk about him potentially being traded I think he's definitely a guy the rangers should be looking at. He's similar to Shane doan and maybe has more offensive ability. He does have another year on his deal but the rangers can make space for him with relative ease if he has success. Him having played with Richards definitely helps also. This could be a guy that pushes the rangers over the top and can make the rangers roll almost two first lines. Thoughts on Morrow? I think morrow is a good fit for the right price, but niewendyk might wana play hard ball to trade his captain.