FanPost

MSG IS RUN BY GREEDY TROLLS

And it is clear they care nothing about their fans. They use their fans as hostages in negotiations like criminals in a standoff with police. The Dolan Family treats their fans with contempt and New Yorkers should return the favor. They haven't made their negotiating position public because they know it's unreasonable. If TWC gives in, then they will have 100 other content providers clamoring for more usage fees with the same extortionary tactics. Time to stop the nonsense and return the Rangers to the airwaves. These viewing parties are fooling noone. If MSG feels they are in the right, make your negotiations public. NOW!