FanPost

Defending the Blue Line Needs Your Vote

Defending the Blue Line, a group that your very own Sean Avery, Derek Stepan, Brandon Prust, and the late Derek Boogaard all support, is up for an award directly from the President of the United States, and we need votes from the people... we need votes from you. The contest was going very smoothly, until this morning. One of our competitors has made a huge push today, and is threatening to take our lead.

We don't want that to happen.

So here I am, asking for your help. The process is very simple. Go to the Joining Forces Community Challenge DTBL page and click "vote." You will need to register, but that process takes less than a minute. Once confirmed, your vote will be counted, and you will be given the chance to share your vote on Facebook or Twitter.

The voting is open to one vote, per day, per person. The voting window resets each day at midnight eastern, so if you are willing to help, be sure to go back each day and vote again.

We would appreciate any support we can get, and would love the support of the Rangers fan base, a group with strong ties to our orgnization, and has been a wonderful pillar of support for us in the past. Would you do us the honor of casting your vote to help us out?

For your reference, you can visit Defending the Blue Line's website HERE, should you need more information.

Sorry for the distraction from hockey talk, but we really could use all the help we can get.