Bantering Points: New York Rangers Week In Review

PHILADELPHIA, PA - JANUARY 02: Henrik Lundqvist #30 of the New York Rangers makes a save on a penalty shot by Danny Briere #48 of the Philadelphia Flyers late in the third period during the 2012 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic at Citizens Bank Park on January 2, 2012 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (Photo by Rob Carr/Getty Images)

- After a very exciting finish to the 2012 Bridgestone Winter Classic, John Tortorella made some comments about the officiating that he would later regret. As a result, the National Hockey League dropped the book on Tortorella which took a dive into his pockets, and was fined $30,000 for his actions.

- The New York Rangers played a solid game during the 2012 Winter Classic, and came all the way back from a 2-0 deficit. Joe takes a look inside the Rangers locker room, and gets the player's take on the game. Of course the game is that much sweeter after a win.

- A couple days ago, a high school hockey player named Jack Jablonski was paralyzed after taking a hit from behind in a game. As a result, he gained national attention from not just the hockey community, but other sports players, and fans as well. Hockey Wilderness takes a look at all of the get well notes Jack received.

- The next edition of the New York Rangers individual scoring chances has been released. Take a look at this go-around with George.