HBO 24/7 Open Thread: Final Episode

PHILADELPHIA, PA - JANUARY 02: The New York Rangers celebrate after defeating the Philadelphia Flyers by a score of 3-2 during the 2012 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic at Citizens Bank Park on January 2, 2012 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (Photo by Patrick McDermott/Getty Images)

HBO's 24/7 series featuring the New York Rangers and the Philadelphia Flyers' road to the 2012 NHL Winter Classic, will conclude tonight with one final episode. We will finally see the final preparations leading up to the 2012 Winter Classic will be be revealed.

Here are some keys points to look out for tonight.

  • It will also be interesting to see what happened on the ice, and what was said during the Florida game when Michael Del Zotto was sucker punched.
  • Also getting a closer look as the Rangers took to the ice for their outdoor practice, the day before the Winter Classic. Along with the family skate that followed practice, we may have a Landon Girardi sighting!
  • Finally the reaction of the Rangers after their 3-2 win in the 2012 Winter Classic, how the felt and reacted after the game.
Keep in mind, the thread may fall behind the recap of the Florida Panthers vs New York Rangers article. Hope every enjoys the final episode!