FanPost

Where can I find the final two episodes of HBO 24/7?

I asked this before the series started and watched the first 2 episodes of 24/7 on Youtube but then they got wind of it and removed further episodes. Now they seem pretty diligent about preventing the newest episodes from being uploaded. Does anyone know a site where I can watch the last 2 episodes, preferably without downloading software or files? Something similar to Youtube. Thanks in advance for your time guys.

Let's Go Rangers! (sorry needed 3 extra words to make the minimum).