Blueshirt Banter Discussion: Could Brandon Dubinsky's Game Finally Be Back?

NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 20: Brandon Dubinsky #17 of the New York Rangers yells back at referee Paul Devorski #10 after Dubinsky thought Devorski blocked him on a break away attempt against the Washington Capitals in Game Four of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals during the 2011 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs at Madison Square Garden on April 20, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

Brandon Dubinsky didn't have the greatest start to the 2011-2012 season, and people began to worry. However, over the last few games, it seems as if vintage Brandon Dubinsky is finally back.

So let's see what you guys think: Do you finally think Brandon Dubinsky's game is finally back? Or could it just be a mini hot streak.

Over the last five games, Brandon Dubinsky has registered five points and seems to have some jump back in his game. We finally saw the vintage Dubinsky in the corners, and basically winning every battle to a puck. Could it be because Dubinsky was moved up to the second line and is finally reunited with Ryan Callahan and Brad Richards?

Could there be other reasons involved why Dubinsky's game has improved? The floor is your's guys, go ahead and tell us your reasons as to why Brandon Dubinsky has improved his game so much.