FanPost

Bad Names For Rival Teams

The other day a friend of mine who's a Devils fan kept calling the Rangers the "Rags". That name alone just really pisses me off for some reason and I wanted to counter with a name to call the Devils. Nothing came to mind so I just kept saying "those rags have the best record in the league so STFU".

I would like people to write in some "bad names" for teams so I can be sure to make fun of my friends who support those teams when they lose or something.

Here's some names for teams (Sadly i'm very limited)

Failyers

Cryers

Icelanders

Flygals